Translate

Sunday 15 July 2012

Be A Deaf Frog!


In our day to day life, when we start some new project or want to achieve something big, people around us start doubting on our capability. This brings down our own morale and we either leave that project immediately or in the mid way despite the necessary capability we have for that project or new idea. Similar was the case with me when I started preparing for civil services. I left my job of Rs. 11 Lack per annum and subtle voices started from the people around me (except my parents & family) that I am doing a big mistake by resigning from such a good job and preparing for this tough exam. One story that always inspired me for believing on my capability is story of a frog which I am going to describe below.

Once there was a race of frogs to reach at a very high point not tried by anyone before. Race started and people hence started shouting that no one can reach there. Most of the frogs were running but after reaching some point some were leaving mid way. Then remaining frogs were still running and shoutings become stronger that still no one can reach there. All frogs except one stop running and still people were shouting that he cannot reach the target, but that frog was indefatigable and finally reached at the final destination.

Can anybody guess what the secret of success of that frog was??

That frog was actually DEAF.  Yes, he was deaf means he was unaware about the doubts of people on his capability and without listening them he was able to reach his target.

Similar thinking I would advice to the candidates to get success in this exam. Be a Deaf Frog!