Translate

Friday 8 June 2012

Introduction

Dear Aspirants,

There are lots of blogs already available on the issue of guidance to civil service candidates but i think my blog will add a new dimension in the preparation of civil service exam. I have secured 55th rank in civil service exam in first attempt and by profession i am a chartered accountant. My optionals for civil service exam were Public Administration & Commerce. In my journey of writing blog, my sir Mr. Vikas Bhardwaj will also guide me and all of you candidates as well.

I hope my guidance will definitely help all the serious candidates and it's just a small effort from my side to provide the right guidance to future aspirants. I believe that nobody in this world is perfect and same is the case with me also, so some people may differ with my guidance and i would like all the aspirants to bring my shortcomings to my knowledge so that i can also improve upon them.

Soon i will be posting about strategy to prepare for GS Mains exam as it will serve the need of candidates sitting for Mains exam, but i will be posting about Pub Ad, Commerce also.

Regards,
Deepak Singla